I am happy to announce course dates for a new and expanded 3-day version of the Signal Integrity with Hands-On Simulation course to be held with Doulos.
A couple of thing have happened:
- Added Mentor Graphics Hyperlynx to the labs, so participants get to choose which tool they want (Mentor or Cadence)
- Added more stuff about PCB fabrication
- Added more stuff on 5-30GBps signaling
- Added more labs
So this turned from a 2-day to a 3-day course. The shorter 2-day version is still available for on-site, if you want to have a compact SI course to bring an entire HW team up to the same level.
The next course is in Ringwood just outside London in December. You can fly to Heathrow and take the National Express bus and you are there – very convenient. And if you are into London Christmas shopping – this is your perfect excuse 🙂
Dates for the 3-day course:
- Ringwood, UK, Dec 15-17, 2014
- Ringwood, UK, Jun 1-3, 2015
- Ringwood, UK, Nov 16-18, 2015
We are planning to add dates for Munich also. Let me know if you would be interested in this?